Last updated: 05/31/2023
1. Information We Collect
We may collect and store personal information that you provide directly to us, such as when you register for the evangelism program, contact us with inquiries, or otherwise interact with our site. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, and any other information you choose to provide.
2. Use of Information
We may use your information, including personal information, for various purposes:
- Provide and deliver the services you request, process transactions, and send you related information.
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests and provide customer service.
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
3. Embedded Content from Other Websites
5. Children’s Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us.
6. Opt-Out of Emails
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
7. Sharing of Information
We do not share your personal information with any third parties outside of CertainHope.org without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
We take reasonable measures to protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
9. Use, Processing, Transfer, and Storage of Collected Information
By using our site or providing us with any information, you consent to the collection, processing, maintenance, and transfer of such information in and to the United States and other applicable territories in which the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as or equivalent to those in the country where you reside and/or are a citizen.
10. Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information
You may review, correct, or modify the personal information you provided to us by contacting us directly at email@example.com.
12. Acceptance of this Policy
13. Contact Us